Monday, September 7, 2009

The Salad Loop



The Salad Loop
  • Located on Government Street. Directions are unnecessary as I would not want to assist anyone in finding this salad 'poop'
  • Offering unsanitary salad buffet and other tasteless wastes
  • Caters to the downtown stressed and depressed, black powered-suited, environmentally careless cloned 'workers'
  • The so-called fresh salad offerings are limp and tasteless but the biggest downfall of this boring place was the tall stacks of large plastic environmentally UNfriendly take out tray packs and plastic 'cutlery'.
  • Owners are clearly unconcerned about the wastes/throw outs going into our environment.
  • This is yet another establishment feeding Earth Mother a constant intravenous of embalming chemicals.
  • Regretfully, power-suited clones support these tasteless, cheap joints because it reflects their trashy lifestyle and attitudes....a rush-more, eat-me-dump-me society.
  • I will not patronize and support, nor will I recommend a business that blatantly disregards the concept of recycling and Mother Earth just to make a buck. In fact, just walking in there and seeing the promotion of plastic made me lose my appetite.
  • This 'loop' will not be a part of my frequent eating establishments!

No comments:

Post a Comment