Friday, July 31, 2009

Things/Behaviour NOT to Do In Public- One

Applying Make-up In Public

  • Do not apply mascara/make up/lipstick or brush your hair in public, especially while seated at a restaurant table or seated at the theatre or on public transportation. This behaviour is improper and rude and unsanitary.
  • Excuse yourself from the dining table and apply lipstick or mascara or brush hair in a washroom or powder room.
  • I once had a municipal government level manager invite me to lunch on the last day of my work contract. I had not quite finished eating the unflavorable food, when she whips out her compact and twists her lipstick out until a brightly coloured phallic rod is exposed and pressed to her eager lips. It is while she is looking in her mirror and fellatio impaling her coloured stick (and without even looking at me) that she mumbles an insincere 'thank you for your work'.

No comments:

Post a Comment